Monday, February 5, 2007

Survey Says:

1. Hi, my name is: Goof
2. Never in my life have I: Given up on the happy-ending.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is: Tough love can drive me nuts.
4. High school: Was 11 years ago- holy crap!
5. When I'm nervous: I act goofy.
6. The last time I cried was: yesterday
7. If I were to get married right now, my wedding party would be: There would be plenty of bourbon so everyone would have a kick'n good time.
8. My hair is: the longest it has been in years
9. When I was 6: I loved playing Barbies and twirling in my ballet class. Life was so simple then.
10. Last Christmas:"I gave you my heart, the very next day, you gave it awaaaaaaayyyy......"
11. I should be: Content. But I'm not.
12. When I look down I see: my keyboard.
13. The craziest recent event was: Another small world discovery. Damn Pittsburgh connections.
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Rachel.
15. By this time next year: I'll hopefully have figured things out.
16. My current gripe is: I left my heart in SF.
17. I have a hard time understanding: Physics. And selfish people's lack of regard for others, especially when they claim to have cared about you.
18. There's this guy I know who: is tall, witty and handsome.
19. You know I like you when: I invite you over for baked ziti.
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Jessie.
21. Take my advice: Being vulnerable is scary, but some times it is necessary.
22. My most wanted item is: At the moment, a career I am passionate about.
23. If you visited the place I was born: Small, inter-coastal beach town
24. Love is: a gift.
25. If you spend the night at my house: We'd drink lots of red wine, and I'd bust out the "Flamingo" dance routine
26. I'd stop my wedding if: I was offered a substantial cash settlement to elope.
27. The world could do without: Ignorant people.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: No. I would NOT rather lick the belly of a cockroach.
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself: Photography classes
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me: My dad bought be a beautiful bracelet and earrings for Christmas.
31. My favorite blonde is: my sister. blonde vixen.
32. My favorite brunette: So glad I stopped highlighting my hair.
33. My favorite redhead is: RR
34. My middle name is: Anne (w/ an "e")
35. This morning I: had the Monday a.m. blues
36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Unicorns.
37. Once, at a bar: I drank TUACA.
38. Last night I was: sleeping.
39. Would you rather die in a car accident or plane: Neither.
40. A better name for me would be: I like my name.
41. Tomorrow I am: Going to go to work and then go to my photography class
42. My birthday is: June 21st
43. What I really want for Valentine's Day is: to have a good day.

No comments: